HEALTH AND SAFETY AT WORK
Cost of Course: £15.00
Length of Course: 1 hour
Candidates: Introductory level Health and Safety
Aims and Objectives
Candidates will be aware of their legal responsibilities to maintain high standards of health and safety in the workplace.
- The necessity for high standards of health and safety in any work environment
- Health and Safety at Work(NI) Order 1978 and the duties imposed by it on employers and employees.
- The responsibilities of employees to prevent accidents
- The legal procedures for reporting accidents and incidents
- How employees and others can create hazards and how these can be prevented
- Slips, trips and falls
- The correct handling and storage of hazardous substances.
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Colour Coding of Safety signs