INDUCTION FOR HEALTH CARE WORKERS
Cost of Course: £950 per group (maximum 12)
Length of Course: 3 days
Candidates: Nurses, support workers, Health Care Assistants, Carers.
Aims and Objectives
To fulfil the requirements of NISCC and RQIA with regards the Induction Standards.
- Infection prevention and control.
- Health and Safety, Level 1
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- Administration of Medications
- Food Safety, Level 1
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups.
- Effective Communication.
- Good Record Keeping
- Conflict Resolution
- Moving and Handling of People.