CARE PLANNING FOR NURSES
Length of Course: Half-Day
Who Should Attend: This course is beneficial for Registered Nurses requiring updates, and Health Care workers working in a domicillary or residential care setting.
- Good record keeping in accordance with legislation and NMC standards.
- The moral, professional and legal accountability of the carer.
- Identifying when care planning process goes wrong
- How to develop and write a structured, individualised care plan
- Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a plan of care.