TAKING AND RECORDING OBSERVATIONS
( Clinical Obs Training )
Cost of Course: from £42 per person
Length of Course: Half-Day
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: This course is aimed at health care workers who are required to record and report observations in their place of work.
- Understand and use the weighted scoring system
- Parameters for blood pressure, pulse, respirations, oxygen saturations, temperature
- How to correctly record onto an early warning score chart
- Technique on taking automatic and manual blood pressure
- Technique on recording temperature, pulse and respirations
- Recording and reporting observations
- Recognition of abnormalities and correct response.