DEFIBRILLATION TRAINING / AED Course
COST: £250 (10 people)
VENUE:Safe2Care Training Centre, 73 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7AF
Throughout Northern Ireland; Antrim, Ballymena, Coleraine, Belfast, Newry, Maghera, Cookstown, Derry/Londonderry, Omagh, Strabane, Larne, Lisburn.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: All those who wish to gain knowledge on how to safely operate an AED (Automatic External Defibrillator). This is beneficial for schools, sport and leisure centres, sport clubs, hotels, community groups, church groups etc.
- Chain of Survival
- Resuscitation of an adult
- CPR to the latest guidelines
- Safe usage of a defibrillator / AED
- Safety Pad Checks
- Use of automatic and semi-automatic defibrillator
- Care of the unconscious casualty