CONFLICT RESOLUTION AND ANGER MANAGEMENT
Cost of Course: £15 per person (minimum 10 people)
Length of Course: 2 hours
Course Aim: Upon completion of the course candidate will understand the role they play in de-escalation of a potentially violent situation and understand how to remain safe in the workplace.
- Zero Tolerance Policy and violence in the workplace
- How anger is displayed
- Recognition of trigger factors to anger
- Dealing with an angry person
- Carry out risk assessment
- The Assault Cycle
- De-escalation techniques
- Good Communication Skills
- Lone Worker
- Cultural Awareness
- Reporting Assault
Practical Session on Break Away techniques with self-defence expert. In order to participate in the practical element all candidates must be fit and well, and arrive at course in suitable clothing.