INFECTION PREVENTION AND CONTROL
Cost of Course: £15 online learning
Course Aim: Upon completion of the course candidate will have an appreciation of the role they play in infection control and be able to implement good practise in the workplace.
- Chain of infection
- Good practise in hand hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Patients hygiene needs
- Waste Disposal
- Handling used linen
- Care of an in-dwelling catheter
- Have good practise in clean, safe care
- Correct management of high and low risk contamination
- Correct disposal of Sharps.
Please go to www.the-care-college.co.uk and follow the instructions on each page.