ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICATIONS FOR HEALTH CARE ASSISTANTS
Cost of Course: £15
Length of Course: 2 HOURS
Candidates: Health Care Assistants
VENUE: All you need is a computer with internet connection
Aims of course:
- Understand your role in the safe administration of medicines.
- Outline factors contributing to drug errors
- Discuss ways of minimising clinical risk
- Explain how client safety, compliance and well being can be enhanced
- Explain requirements for valid consent.
- To outline the legal and professional requirements regarding the Administration of Medicines.
- The 5 wrongs
- Why do mistakes happen
- Medication incidents
- Accountability and Drug Administration
- Record Keeping