INDUCTION FOR HEALTH CARE WORKERS
Cost of Course: £950 per group (maximum 12)
Length of Course: 3 days
Candidates: Nurses, support workers, Health Care Assistants, Carers.
Aims and Objectives
To fulfil the requirements of NISCC and RQIA with regards the Induction Standards.
- Infection prevention and control.
- Health and Safety, Level 1
- Fire Safety
- First Aid
- Administration of Medications
- Food Safety, Level 1
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups.
- Effective Communication.
- Good Record Keeping
- Conflict Resolution
- Moving and Handling of People.
Certificates in Moving and Handling, Basic Life Support, and Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups, as well as short courses on each of the main Standards of Care as set by NISCC.