Cost of Course: £30 per person (minimum 8)
Who should attend: All those caring for children who suffer from chronic childhood illness.
Venue: Throughout Northern Ireland
Length of Course: 2 hours
- Dealing with Febrile Convulsions
- Caring for the child with Asthma
- Dealing with epileptic seizures
- First Aid for Anaphylactic Shock, with training on Epipen
- First Aid for Croup
- Recognition and prompt action for suspected Meningitis.
All candidates will receive a certificate valid for three years.