Taking and Recording Clinical Obs-Tuesday 27th March 2018
This course is aimed at health care workers who are required to record and report observations in their place of work.
- Understand and use the weighted scoring system
- Parameters for blood pressure, pulse, respirations, oxygen saturations, temperature
- How to correctly record onto an early warning score chart
- Technique on taking automatic and manual blood pressure
- Technique on recording temperature, pulse and respirations
- Recording and reporting observations
- Recognition of abnormalities and correct response.
|Date and Time||27-03-2018 10:00 am|
|End Date and Time||27-03-2018 1:15 pm|
Venue Information - BELFAST
Please make sure you check where you are coming to for your training. The venue is close to the Bus and Train stations, and there is plenty of parking on site, or at Yorkgate Shopping Centre.
Tel: 028 90994240
UNIT 42 THE MCCORRY BUILDING, NORTH CITY BUSINESS CENTRE, 2 DUNCAIRN GARDENS, BELFAST, BT15 2GG