12 Lead ECG Training- Tuesday 24th May 2022
Developing and enhancing knowledge and understanding of basic principles of ECG in clinical practice.
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Develop their knowledge of the anatomy and physiology within the context of ECG
- Anatomy and Physiology within context of ECG
- Using ECG in clinical practice, including 3 lead, 5 lead, and 12 lead placement
- ECG in cardiac assessment
- Basic Principles of ECG interpretation and decision making in care management
|Date and Time||24-05-2022 1:30 pm|
|End Date and Time||24-05-2022 4:30 pm|
Venue Information - BELFAST
Please make sure you check where you are coming to for your training. The venue is close to the Bus and Train stations, and there is plenty of parking on site, or at Yorkgate Shopping Centre.
Tel: 028 90994240
UNIT 42 THE MCCORRY BUILDING, NORTH CITY BUSINESS CENTRE, 2 DUNCAIRN GARDENS, BELFAST, BT15 2GG