Clinical Observations and Blood Glucose Checking--Saturday 27th July 2019
This course is aimed at health care workers who are required to record and report clinical observations, in their place of work.
- Understand the importance of taking and recording clinical observations
- Know how to use the weighted scoring system
- Parameters for blood pressure, pulse, respirations, oxygen saturations, temperature
- How to record level of consciousness using AVPU
- How to correctly record onto an early warning score chart
- Technique on taking automatic and manual blood pressure
- Technique on recording temperature, pulse and respirations
- Recording and reporting observations
- Recognition of abnormalities and correct response.
- Basic explanation on Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
- Definition of blood glucose monitoring
- Normal paramaters for blood glucose as per NICE guidelines
- How to safely and correctly take a blood glucose reading
|Date and Time||27-07-2019 10:00 am|
|End Date and Time||27-07-2019 1:15 pm|
Venue Information - BELFAST
Please make sure you check where you are coming to for your training. The venue is close to the Bus and Train stations, and there is plenty of parking on site, or at Yorkgate Shopping Centre.
Tel: 028 90994240
UNIT 42 THE MCCORRY BUILDING, NORTH CITY BUSINESS CENTRE, 2 DUNCAIRN GARDENS, BELFAST, BT15 2GG