Basic Life Support-Tuesday 23rd August 2022
- UK Resuscitation guidelines (2021)
- Scene Safety and activating chain of survival
- Correct technique in Adult CPR
- Correct technique in Paediatric CPR
- Correct application and use of Defibrillator
- Recovery position
- Dealing with Choking in Adults and Babies
- Introduction to Automated External Defibrillation
- Basic principles on how to safely use an AED.
- Practical on use of AED.
|Date and Time||23-08-2022 1:15 pm|
|End Date and Time||23-08-2022 3:30 pm|
Venue Information - BELFAST
Please make sure you check where you are coming to for your training. The venue is close to the Bus and Train stations, and there is plenty of parking on site, or at Yorkgate Shopping Centre.
Tel: 028 90994240
UNIT 42 THE MCCORRY BUILDING, NORTH CITY BUSINESS CENTRE, 2 DUNCAIRN GARDENS, BELFAST, BT15 2GG