Basic Life Support Coleraine--Monday 18th February 2019
- UK Resuscitation guidelines (2015)
- Scene Safety and activating chain of survival
- Correct technique in Adult CPR
- Correct technique in Paediatric CPR
- Correct application and use of Defibrillator
- Recovery position
- Dealing with Choking in Adults and Babies
- Introduction to Automated External Defibrillation
- Basic principles on how to safely use an AED.
- Practical on use of AED.
|Date and Time||18-02-2019 10:00 am|
|End Date and Time||18-02-2019 12:30 pm|
Venue Information - COLERAINE
Please make sure you check where you are coming to for your training. The venue is close to the Bus and Train stations, and there is plenty of parking in the paid parking in Railway Place which is opposite us.
Tel: 028 90994240
50A RAILWAY ROAD, COLERAINE, BT 52 1PF