14 Certs in Day -Wednesday 27th September 23
Our Comprehensive Healthcare Refresher Course, a cutting-edge program that seamlessly blends mandatory practical training with interactive e-learning modules. This all-in-one course covers a wide range of critical topics to ensure you are well-prepared to provide safe and effective care in the healthcare industry
How it works:
1. Once you have registered you will be sent a code to enrol into the E-learning modules. Complete these in your own time. All must be completed before attending the practical workshop, so please allow sufficient time to complete each course.
2. Attend the practical workshop. Come in comfortable attire. All candidates must be fit and able to engage in the practical components of this workshop.
3. Receive certificates: Upon successful completion, you'll receive certifications for each e-learning course module and a certificate for the practical workshop, demonstrating your commitment to excellence in healthcare.
This is blended learning. You will cover all of the courses on-line and then attend a one day face to face to cover the practical elements.
Complete course content
- BLS - UK RESUSCITATION GUIDELINES 2021 (e-learning and practical)
- Anaphylaxis (e-learning and practical)
- Moving and Handling (e-learning and practical)
- Pressure Ulcer Management (e-learning and practical)
- IPC (e-learning and practical)
- Dysphagia (e-learning and practical)
- Safeguarding Adults (e-learning and practical)
- Safeguarding Children (e-learning)
- Fire Safety (e-learning and practical)
- Food Safety (e-learning)
- Health and Safety, including COSHH and RIDDOR (e-learning)
- Conflict Resolution (e-learning)
- Information Governance, including GDPR, Cyber Security Awareness (e-learning)
- Equality and Diversity (e-learning)
Practical Training: Hands-on workshops led by experienced healthcare professionals to ensure you can apply what you've learned in real-life situations. This one day course will look at the practical elements of mandatory training. You must have completed the e-learning theory prior to attending the practical workshop.
- Basic Life Support in Adults and Paediatrics
- Anaphylaxis and use of AAI
- Moving and Handling techniques
- Pressure Ulcer Management: Purpose T and Brayden
- Infection Prevention and Control: ANTT and handwashing using glow light
- Dysphagia: IDSSI framework
- Safeguarding Adults: Case Study and Discussion
- Fire Safety: Working Fire Fighting Equipment
|Date and Time||27-09-2023 9:30 am|
|End Date and Time||27-09-2023 4:00 pm|
|Cut off date||26-09-2023 10:00 am|
Venue Information - BELFAST
Please make sure you check where you are coming to for your training. The venue is close to the Bus and Train stations, and there is plenty of parking on site, or at Yorkgate Shopping Centre.
Tel: 028 90994240
UNIT 42 THE MCCORRY BUILDING, NORTH CITY BUSINESS CENTRE, 2 DUNCAIRN GARDENS, BELFAST, BT15 2GG