Injection Administration Technique for Health Care Workers Thursday 22nd April 2021
INJECTION ADMINISTRATION TECHNIQUE
Candidates: Candidates for this course are expected to be working in a health care setting. The course is open to anyone who would like to be trained in the administration of injections.
Course Aim: By the end of the course, candidates will be able to.
- Demonstrate appropriate infection control principles when administering injections.
- Safely and effectively administer injections (intramuscular and subcutaneous) in adults under Patient Specific Direction.
- Describe immunisation procedures for administration of vaccinations.
- Describe action to take if a patient has an anaphylactic reaction.
The course covers:
- The session will begin with a theoretical component followed by demonstrations and then practise.
- The session will also cover anaphylaxis and what to do if the patient has an anaphylactic reaction.
- Participants will practise IM and SC injections on simulation arms.
|Event Date||22-04-2021 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||22-04-2021 1:00 pm|
Venue Information - BELFAST
Please make sure you check where you are coming to for your training. The venue is close to the Bus and Train stations, and there is plenty of parking on site, or at Yorkgate Shopping Centre.
Tel: 028 90994240
UNIT 42 THE MCCORRY BUILDING, NORTH CITY BUSINESS CENTRE, 2 DUNCAIRN GARDENS, BELFAST, BT15 2GG