BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS Course)
Cost of Course: £30 per person
Length of Course: 2.5 hours
To give candidates the necessary skills to carry out basic life saving techniques on the adult and child in accordance with UK Resus Guidelines (2015).
Venue: 73 Great Victoria Street, Belfast, BT2 7AF
- Basic Principles of cardiopulmunary resuscitation
- Chain of Survival
- Technique in delivering effective CPR
- Dealing with a choking adult
- Recovery Position
- Introduction to Automated External Defibrillation
- Basic principles on how to safely use an AED.
- Practical on use of AED.