Basic Life Support- Monday 16th October
- UK Resuscitation guidelines (2015)
- Scene Safety and activating chain of survival
- Correct technique in Adult CPR
- Correct technique in Paediatric CPR
- Correct application and use of Defibrillator
- Recovery position
- Dealing with Choking in Adults and Babies
- Introduction to Automated External Defibrillation
- Basic principles on how to safely use an AED.
- Practical on use of AED.
|Date and Time||16-10-2017 10:00 am|
|End Date and Time||16-10-2017 12:30 pm|
|Location||Unit 42, North City Business Centre, 2 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GG|
Venue Information - Unit 42, North City Business Centre, 2 Duncairn Gardens, Belfast, BT15 2GG
Please make sure you check where you are coming to for your training. The venue is close to the Bus and Train stations, and there is plenty of parking on site, or at Yorkgate Shopping Centre.
Tel: 028 90994240
UNIT 42 THE MCCORRY BUILDING, NORTH CITY BUSINESS CENTRE, 2 DUNCAIRN GARDENS, BELFAST, BT15 2GG